After working with women for over thirty years, our tried and true systems have helped thousands of women just like you regain their vitality, sleep through the night and lose those unwanted pounds.
The Women to Women approach to restoring adrenal balance:
Diet – The first and most important step to restore adrenal balance is following our Dietary Guidelines:
- What you eat counts! We recommended eating three meals and two snacks every day. Food has a very powerful impact on how you feel all the time, and can especially impact adrenal function
- Reduce carbohydrate intake to 16 grams per meal and 7 grams per snack
- Be sure to include protein at every meal and every snack
- Eat within 30 minutes of waking which helps keep blood sugar stable
- Eat healthy fats
- Avoid gluten
- Eliminate sugar
Stress – Don’t just talk about it, do something about it! Prolonged stress does affect us in many ways. It not only causes worry, but actually makes your body overproduce the stress hormone, cortisol. Cortisol has far reaching affects causing hormonal imbalance, thyroid dysregulation, sleep disruption, immune suppression, blood sugar dysregulation and weight gain to name a few of the many symptoms it can create. Take these steps to minimize stress:
- Take 3 long deep breaths daily.
- Take an “electronic sabbath” for an hour, a day, a weekend – no computers, no cell phones, and nothing work-related. Start with 30 minutes and see how far you can go!
- Turn off electronics (including TV) one hour before bedtime.
- Look at the demands in your life – is there something you can say ‘no’ to?
- Do something just for you at least once per week. Read, journal, take a class or go for a walk!
Nutrient Support – Our pharmaceutical grade nutrients are produced in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and NSF (National Science Foundation) certified labs which ensures the highest quality. Using vitamins and minerals is essential for optimizing adrenal balance. Additional nutrient support is needed when increased stress is placed on our adrenals. Even the healthiest diets can’t provide the all the needed nutrients.
Adaptogenic Herbs – Our products contain the highest quality adaptogenic herbs ones which support the production of the adrenal hormones your body needs to stay balanced. This herbal blend works to re-establish adrenal balance which helps prevent fluctuations in the hormonal production.
Exercise – We recommend brisk walking three to seven times to week – 15 to 30 minutes per day. You may want to keep your heart rate below 90 beats per minute, but a mild sense of exertion is fine! As your adrenals became more balanced, you may want to include weight training exercise – as long as it doesn’t fatigue you. This is a good time for you to really listen to your body! Let it tell you what it needs and what it wants without pushing it too hard!
With over thirty years of helping women feel better, Women to Women’s products have proven results.
Try our Adrenal System – RISK FREE. Take charge of your life and regain your vitality!